Mutual Exchange

 If you are a social housing tenants, there's more than one way to move. As well as looking for a new home through Cheshire

 HomeChoice, you can also advertise your home for 'swap' with another tenant on the Exchange Locata website. Why not take a

 look and see what is available?

 Please note that you need your landlord's permission to carry out a mutual exchange. You will need a clear rent account and the

 property you move to must be suitable for your needs. Speak to your landlord for further advice.


 How to Rent - Advice on Renting from a Private Landlord

 The 'How to Rent' guide is for tenants and landlords in the private rented sector to help them understand their rights and

 responsibilities. It provides a checklist and more detailed information on each stage of the process, including what to look out for 

 before renting, living in a rented home, what happens at the end of a tenancy, and what to do if things go wrong.  Visit the

 GOV.UK website for more information.