House Exchange

Are you looking to transfer social accommodation?

A mutual exchange (also sometimes called a tenancy exchange) allows you to swap your home with another council or housing association tenant anywhere in the UK. Tenants arrange mutual exchanges themselves, often with the help of mutual exchange websites.


Here are 3 mutual exchange websites which might help to get you started. Just click on the links below to visit their websites where you can register your details;


"The easiest way for you to exchange your home Exchange Locata is a direct, online social housing exchange service for tenants and landlords".


"If you are looking for a move for whatever reason, House Exchange can help you find that dream home!"


Join HomeSwapper and they automatically match you to possible council house exchanges and home swaps - "9/10 members get home swap direct matches in seconds!!!"